Pussy Willows come out

 .




Pussy Willows come out 

SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD ROUGH 425 g/m²
COLORS:  DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors

2023 © ISABELLA KRAMER


.find me on INSTAGRAM



I know a little pussy
Her coat is silver gray
She lives down in the meadow
Not very far away.

Though she is a pussy
She’ll never be a cat.
She is a pussy willow.
Now what do you think of that!

                                    Traditional




While waiting for Spring I can't resist painting Spring's awakening around me and Pussy Willows always fascinated me. 



.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.