My Love

 .




My Love

SIZE: 20 cm x 20 cm - 5,5" x 5,5"
PAINTING GROUND: AMPERSAND AQUABORD 3 mm
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH + SENNELIER
2023 © ISABELLA KRAMER



find me on INSTAGRAM


Inspired by the theme of the actual challenge #81 MY LOVE @aligator_watercolor_community. It's my first portrait of the love of my life, the wind beneath my wings and my solid rock during all storms, we've passed together. 
With this painting I say goodbye and thank you so much to Ali Cavanaugh. I have learned so much and I'm deeply grateful that I was a part of this wonderful painting community. It's time for me to fly more freely and look for new ways of inspiration. In April 2023 I'll be a part again of the worldwide Skitchy session 30 Face/ 30 Days Watercolor. And I'm planning some full sheet paintings for the next time. 


.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.