Atardecer S'Algar - Sunset at S'Algar

 .


Atardecer S'Algar 
Sunset at S'Algar

SIZE: 15,7 in. x 15,7 in. - 40 x 40 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH WATERCOLORS 

2023 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM


Done after my own photography taken during our last stay at Menorca, Balearic islands - Catalunya, Spain. It was such an incredibly peaceful and atmospheric evening. Yes, painting sundowns is always a bit critical, but something inside me said, give it a try and here it is.

.


.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.