HafenCity Hamburg 2





HafenCity Hamburg 2

SIZE: 20 cm x 20 cm - 5,5" x 5,5"
PAINTING GROUND: AMPERSAND artist panel smooth 3 mm
COLORS: QOR watercolors
2023 © ISABELLA KRAMER



find me on INSTAGRAM




The second painting for my small series (here you can see No.1 of the series), inspired by my own photographs taken at the wonderful and very inspiring HafenCity Hamburg. Reflections, maritime symbols, and signs everywhere, modern and very old buildings side by side. Artist's heaven pure! And there’s another story in Hamburg the “fusion” between the love of my life and I started exactly there. So it’s logical that we both are side by side in this painting too.

This one is my submission for  #79 FUSION Challenge at @aligator_watercolor_community. 



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.