The beauty of simple things - foliage

 


 The beauty of simple things - Foliage
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD ROUGH 425 g/m²
SIZE: 15 in. x 15 in. - 38 x 38 cm
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM


"Simple Things" is a school work area at Jean Haines Online Art School www.watercolorinspiration.com and the actual challenge is painting just two simple cauliflower leaves. It's an amazing exercise, with so many structures and colors, so many possibilities for the light. Some of my vegetarian models have gotten a bit old because I can't keep up with cooking for all that painting. But the beauty of the withered leaves just inspired me to wilt Jean's wonderfully fresh cauliflower leaves. Another candidate for my Veggie Series 

.


Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.