Hope is the thing with feathers

 .


Hope is the thing with feathers

SIZE: 14,2 in. x 18,9 in. - 36 x 48 cm 
PAPER: HAHNEMUEHLE LEONARDO MOULD-MADE  ROUGH 600 g/m²
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER


find me on INSTAGRAM


Trying taking part in Artist's Photo, You paint it! the challenge at SAA, but I, unfortunately, missed the correct date.

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

Emily Dickinson - 1830-1886



.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.