First snow in December!



First Snow in December 
SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD ROUGH 638 g/m² - 300 lbs
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors

2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER


.find me on INSTAGRAM


What could be more beautiful than snow in the first December weeks? Suddenly it's so easy to get into the mood of Christmas. 


Again I looked at the snow-fall,
And thought of the leaden sky...
I remembered the gradual patience
That fell from that cloud-like snow,
Flake by flake, healing, and hiding
The scar of our deep-plunged woe


from The First Snowfall by J R Lowell


 

.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.