Aubergines - color & name

 .


Aubergines - color & name 

SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: HAHNEMUEHLE LEONARDO ROUGH 600 g/m² - 300 lbs
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors AND MISSION MIJELLO

2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER


.find me on INSTAGRAM


 How can people say they don't eat eggplant when God loves the color
and the French love the name? I don't understand.

  

  - Jeff Smith  



Another wonderful vegetable for the "healthy month"  at Jean Haines's Online Art School www.watercolourinspiration.com and my Veggie Series. Eggplants were the first motives I have painted in watercolor many, many years ago. I love all about this wonderful fruit. 


.

2 Kommentare :

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.