A Glimmer of Hope

.


A GLIMMER OF HOPE

SIZE: 15 in. x 11 in. - 38 x 28 cm 
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKP FatPad ROUGH 300 g/m²
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER

.find me on INSTAGRAM

 Because we have a lot of rivers in the region around us and several birdbaths in our garden, dragonflies are often seen amongst us. Some are very tiny and royal blue, some really as big as my hand. This first attempt to the motive is a result of my Art Class at Jean Haines Art School online. I have struggled with the dark tones and this is really a little bit too dark, but nevertheless I love it and will do more with this color scheme. 


.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.