A Midsummer Night's Dream

.


A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM

SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD ROUGH 425 g/m²

2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

Once again, I was inspired by the June challenge MAGICAL DRAGONFLY AND BUBBLES at JEAN HAINES online art class. The peonies at my garden are this year like wonderful great pompons in white, rose, and apricot. Sadly their season is over, but the last ones I have cut for a bouquet and paint them. During building up the composition the idea of some bubbles and dragonflies appears and I've finished it yesterday as a Midsummer Night's Dream. 


.

2 Kommentare :

  1. It's as if you waved a magic wand and this beauty appeared! So lovely, Isabella!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh my, thank you so, so much for your wonderful comment, deeply appreciated, Chris!

      xx, isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.