A small bowl of happiness

.

A SMALL BOWL OF HAPPINESS

SIZE: 16 in. x 12 in. - 40,6 x 30,5 cm 
PAPER: DAWLER ROWNEY THE LANGTON cold-pressed 425 g/m²
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER

.find me on INSTAGRAM

June is not only the month of roses, but it's also the month of tasty strawberry too. For years I try to paint strawberries and every year I'm not really satisfied and this year it's just the same. The goal was to make it lose and fresh, but I failed again. So I must pick more strawberries and try it again,  and again and again ... 


.

4 Kommentare :

  1. I love them, Isabella! I enjoy them also, eating and painting! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Many thanks, dear Judy!! I'm very happy about your lovely feedback! Please, take care of you.

      Huge hugs,
      isabella

      Löschen
  2. Not what you envisioned, but beautiful nonetheless, Isabella!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That's so very sweet of you, many thanks, Chris!!

      xx, isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.