Lucky Nap

.
LUCKY NAP

SIZE:  16 in. x 12 in. - 41 x 31 cm 
PAPER: ARCHES ROUGH 300 g/m²

2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER


as this cat purrs
watching that moth float away
back to its lap-nap


©magyar

(Answer to my haiku post on haiku - eine annäherung)

find me on INSTAGRAM

 The plan was coming back into the mood for some ink paintings. But after a long time not practicing this technique, the start really complicated and frustrating. This is my first presentable result. Planned was a white cat, but the painting had other plans with me and so it becomes a sweet calico cat. In Germany, we call this special tricolor female cats "Glückskatze", not to be confused with the Chinese porcelain cats. 

.

.

2 Kommentare :

  1. Whatever you call these cats, this one is gorgeous, Isabella! Love him:) Happy to hear that you are experimenting with this technique again! The frustration, as you know, is only temporary:)
    Enjoy the rest of your week! Big hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Many thanks, Chris for your so lovely and encouraging words!! I love challenging myself and coming out of my comfort zone is always good for me.

      Enjoy your weekend as well, dear friend.

      Big hugs!
      isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.