Winter has come!

 .




Winter has come!

SIZE: 15,7 in. x 15,7 in. - 40 x 40 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
COLORS: SCHMINCKE SUPER GRANULATION WATERCOLORS and DANIEL SMITH WATERCOLORS

2022 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM


With this post I would like to thank the two art schools of Jean Haines and Ali Cavanaugh for their inspiration, support and encouragement this year 2022. It is enriching and wonderful to be supported so well. I feel lucky and privileged to be a part of it.



.


2 Kommentare :

  1. It certainly looks like it has come. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. So sorry that I miss you lovely feedback and kind wishes during the holidays. Thank you so much, dear Debbie. Happy New Year! v

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.