Through the Eyes of a Child - First Christmas 1959 with my Teddy

 .




 Through the Eyes of a Child - 
First Christmas 1959 with my Teddy 


SIZE: 20 cm x 20 cm - 5,5" x 5,5"
PAINTING GROUND: AMPERSAND AQUABORD 3 mm
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH + SENNELIER
2022 © ISABELLA KRAMER



find me on INSTAGRAM


This painting is done after an old toddler photo taken by my dad on Christmas Eve 1959. It was such an unforgettable memory and my beloved Teddy's first Christmas with me. 


Ich wünsche Euch von Herzen ein Frohes Weihnachtsfest mit unvergesslich schönen, harmonischen und friedvollen Augenblicken und der Muße ebendiese genießen zu können und für das Neue Jahr einen glücklichen Wechsel und viel Positives und Lebenswertes in 2023.  


“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach.” 


 Charles Dickens 


I want to thank you from my heart for your so kind interest in my work, 
for your supportive comments and your wonderful friendship during all these years blogging here. 

I wish you Merry Christmas for you and yours
and a fantastic, creative, healthy and peaceful 2023!!  


Cordially yours,

Isabella 

.