Secret Santa for Maria Rosado Garrido

 .



Secret Santa for Maria Rosario Garrido

SIZE: 20,3 cm x 25,4 cm - 8" x 10"
PAINTING GROUND: AMPERSAND AQUABORD 3 mm
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors



find me on INSTAGRAM




YES!!! Our last challenge for the year with @aligator_watercolor_community is by far my favorite of the year - a Secret Santa where we paint a portrait for one of the other artists in the community.
My muse for Christmas 2022 was Maria Rosario Garrido's @mrosariogarridocasado  lovely granddaughter. It was such a pleasure and joy to paint her.
  




.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.