Ancient Times

 .


Ancient Times

SIZE:  15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD COLD PRESSED 638 g/m² - 300 lb
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors 
2022 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM



  Yes, I confess, I love Winter with its gorgeous sundown colors, the silent poetic mood all around. Sure, with clean white snow it looks much better and we haven't had much snow during this winter, so I paint myself into a snow scene and dream about ancient times. 



.

4 Kommentare :

  1. Aguarela belíssima! Admiro tanto a sua arte.

    (Mesmo não gostando assim muito do Inverno.)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Muchas gracias, querida amiga, por tus amables palabras.

      Un fuerte abrazo.

      isabella

      Löschen
  2. Ja so stellt man sich einen wundervollen Wintertag vor, Dein Bild ist traumhaft schön, liebe Isabella. Die Stimmung ist einmalig ...

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ganz lieben Dank, Anke für dein bezaubernde Replik. Ich freue mich, dass du meine Liebe für den Winter teilst.

      Herzliche Grüße
      isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.