Emma and Hanna - revised




 Emma and Hanna - revised


SIZE: 30 cm x 30 cm - 11,8" x 11,8"
PAINTING GROUND: BOESNER PAINTING BORD primed 
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors,
2021 © ISABELLA KRAMER


take a peek into the making of  INSTAGRAM


I don't really like some of the portraits I've painted over the past year. I know I can do better than that. And so I started to revise them. My first revised portrait is the double portrait of Emma and Hannah. These two girls are such wonderful and shining beauties that it is worth any effort to give them credit. I got Hannah (left) at the first attempt, but I failed with Emma‘s sweet soul. But now I‘m really satisfied. It's my late submission for the #51 LOST AND SOFT EDGES Challenge at @aligator_watercolor_community.




.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.