Portrait of Aina

 .



Portrait of Aina

SIZE: 12,7 cm x 12,7 cm - 5" x 5"
PAINTING GROUND: AMPERSAND AQUABORD 3 mm
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH watercolors
2021 © ISABELLA KRAMER


find me on INSTAGRAM





 My submission for  #53 FAVORITE OF 2021 Challenge at @aligator_watercolor_community.

This submission included a lot of favorites, first: it is inspired by my favorite portrait painting master Ali Cavanaugh, second: it's painted on Aquarbord. A surface that I love a lot. And 3. painted with the layering technique, adding very soft layers to build up a semirealistic portrait 



.

6 Kommentare :

  1. Un portrait "sensible"... Une moue presque ironique : très réussi!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice post and very beautiful portrait painting !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ...what a gift that you have!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so very much for your wonderful compliment, Tom!

      _i.

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.