A new world

.

 A NEW WORLD
SIZE: 5,9 in. x 5,9 in. - 15 x 15 cm
GROUND: Canvas 
2019 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

There's a new world opening for me, I've had my first contact with acrylic pouring and it was absolutely fascinating and wonderful.Okay, doing this is a little bit messy and you need a sure place, otherwise your studio looks like something has exploded inside. But I'll sure continue with this experience. It's so relaxing and inspiring in the same way and I've a lot unused canvas and acrylic colors - so I give it a go! 




.

4 Kommentare :

  1. Reminds me of an underwater scene ~ so creative and expressive too!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Such a wonderful response, thank you so very much Carol!

      Happy Day for you as well.

      isabella

      Löschen
  2. Wonderful abstraction with so amazing colours !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much Stelios, it's really a interesting experiment.

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.