Northern Cardinal - for December

.

 NORTHERN CARDINAL - for December
SIZE: 15 in. x 15 in. - 38 x 38 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
2019 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM
.
This is a very special painting for me, because over the years I’ve often asked photographer colleagues for the permission to paint their photos. The credit for this belongs to a very dear FB friend Carol Bleichert, Canada, who lost her battle against cancer in December 2018. She will be missed very much and stay always in my heart 

Now I've already 6 works for monthly animal series with loose background: 
I've a bunny 4U- for March, Duckling - for AprilBarn Owl - for OctoberLittle Hedgehog - for November, Diving Ice bear - for January 




.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.