braveheart I + II

 .



Braveheart

SIZE: 5,1 in. x 5,1 in. - 13 x 13 cm
PAPER: 
BOCKINGFORD RKB  FatPad NOT 425g/m² (200lb)
COLORS:  DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors   

2021 © ISABELLA KRAMER 



.find me on INSTAGRAM


 "Simple Things" monthly flowers exercise at Jean Haines's Online Art School www.watercolorinspiration.com
 I've always loved painting snowdrops and to reduce the motive on only the important shapes is a very relaxing and wonderful little funny moment. I must do some more and will add it to this post. 


.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.