Forever and ever and ever

 .



Forever and Ever and Ever


SIZE:  16 in. x 12 in. - 41 x 31 cm 
PAPER: DALER ROWNEY - THE LANGTON 425 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors 

2021 © ISABELLA KRAMER

And God asked the feline spirit
Are you ready to come home?
Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul
And, as a cat, you know I am most able
To decide anything for myself.

Are you coming then? asked God.
Soon, replied the whiskered angel
But I must come slowly
For my human friends are troubled
For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

But don’t they understand? asked God
That you’ll never leave them?
That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?
That nothing is created or destroyed?
It just is…forever and ever and ever.

Eventually they will understand,
Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am…forever and ever and ever.
  
  Unknown Author 




find me on INSTAGRAM



dedicated to a good friend and generous teacher...


.Fo

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.