I'm so glad ...

.



I'M SO GLAD I LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE THERE ARE OCTOBERS

SIZE: 17,7 in. x 12 in. - 45 x 31 cm 
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD MOULD MADE HP WHITE 300 g/m²
2018 © ISABELLA KRAMER


“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers” 

– L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables 


find me on INSTAGRAM


This is an experimental work with strong colors in wet-on-wet-technique. Half the day I've worked in my garden and enjoyed the  wonderful fall colors in the late sunshine. Maybe some of this influences this work. 





.

4 Kommentare :

  1. Me, too, Isabella! And your stunning painting is a good example of why I love that quote!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. This is so very kind of you Chris, many thanks for your lovely response!

      Löschen
  2. Un bel automne sous tes pinceaux!

    AntwortenLöschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.