Villa del Balbianello, Tremezzina

.


VILLA DEL BALBIANELLO, TREMEZZINA

SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD ROUGH 425 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors

2018 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

There are some places that we love much more than others and the region around Lake Como and Lake Maggiore in North Italy is definitely one of this for me. Six years ago I've painted this place for the first time --> Villa Balbianello - Lake Como


.

4 Kommentare :

  1. Such an inviting painting, Isabella!
    Your first painting from six years ago was lovely, but I prefer this version. It feels like a glimpse into a perfectly serene Sunday morning.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. How very kind of you Chris, you really made my day with your wonderful compliment! I'm very pleased that you like this new version. Wish you a perfect start into the new week.

      Best regards.
      isabella

      Löschen
    2. Very beautiful watercolour painting !!!

      Löschen
    3. Many thanks Stelios for your kind response and time!!

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.