Pont de Pedra - Girona

.


PONT DE PEDRA - GIRONA

SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 28 cm 
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKP FatPad ROUGH 425 g/m²
2018 © ISABELLA KRAMER

.find me on INSTAGRAM


Started a first version of this busy city view during the wonderful workshop with Joseph Zbukvic and EPC art courses pleinair at Girona. This is a 2nd version done at my studio and I'm really more satisfied with it. Hope you like it too. So much learned about picking the right object, composition, position of light and color choice. So all I need is time and practice to paint all the city views who I carry inside my head. 


I've found this wonderful film from ESCODA (world best brushes!!) created by Karen Jay Salvador  Septemer 2018 on YOUTUBE 





.

2 Kommentare :

  1. You might need more time, but you don't need more practice, Isabella! This is just beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You're so very kind Chris, warmest thanks for your wonderful and encouraged comment!!

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.