the shared passion - #WorldWatercolorMonth

.


THE SHARED PASSION
#WorldWatercolorMonth 
SIZE: 19 x 28 cm - 7,4 in. x 11 in.
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKB FATPAD 425g/m² (200lb) Rough
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors 

2017 © ISABELLA KRAMER


No artist could enjoy a waterlilies pond without thinking on Monet's famous paintings and his gorgeous garden in Giverney. And so I do, every time I discovered a waterlilies pond I'm inspired and thrilled. These gorgeous variations of blue, green and light. This painting isn't more than a study but I love the interaction of Viridian and Indigo Blue on the water.  


find me on INSTAGRAM


.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.