Sing me a song of Autumn

 .

SING ME A SONG OF AUTUMN

SIZE:  11 in. x 15 in. - 28 x 38 cm (quarter sheet)
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD 300 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors 
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER


first version

All about Autumn is lovely, sure, as a gardener, I'm not really a friend of bindweeds, but as a painter, I love all about this flower and so I'm very pleased about our new bindweed painting lesson at Jean Haines's Online Art School. www.watercolourinspiration.com The small one was my first attempt, the final version is the one above after the wonderful suggestions of Jean to connect the two elements flowers and berries. 


.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.