Autumn Stories

 .


 AUTUMN STORIES

SIZE:  15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD ROUGH 425 g/m²
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER


find me on INSTAGRAM


rose hips
how they curve the sunset
as she walks away

©John Hawkhead



Autumn is always my favorite season of the year with all its colors, amazing sundowns, poetic landscapes and so it's no wonder that I paint every year some autumn-inspired watercolors. This year is much more exciting because of the awesome inspiration from Jean Haines's Online Art School www.watercolorinspiration. The September theme is Going for Gold: Autumn Berries and my studio looks a little bit like a fairyland with all the gold powder around... 


.

3 Kommentare :

  1. I love your art work Isabella !
    Hugs,
    Lasse

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Warmest thanks for your wonderful compliment, you made my day, Lasse!!

      Hugs,
      isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.