Herbst Kleinigkeiten - Autumn's Simple Things


 AUTUMN'S SIMPLE THINGS - HERBST KLEINIGKEITEN 
SIZE: 15 in. x 15 in. - 38 x 38 cm
PAPER: HAHNEMUEHE LEONARDO ROUGH 425 g/m²
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

Oh yes, this is my month, my season, and my theme at the Online Art School of Jean Haines. www.watercolourinspiration.com And doing this little quartet was a lot of fun. Every evening after work I have worked a little bit on it and loved it. Started with a very loose wash and step by step finished each of these little motives. 


.

2 Kommentare :

  1. Autumn is the season of painters, its various colors, those contrasts make it very special, I like these drawings, loose, transparent.
    Congratulations.
    Regards

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Many thanks, José for your wonderful response, much appreciated. I love the method of painting without any drawing, only using the brush and work with pigments and water.

      Cordial Saludos.
      isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.