Sehnsucht nach dem Meer

 .



Sehnsucht nach dem Meer
______
Longing for the Sea


SIZE: 15,7 in. x 15,7 in. - 40 x 40 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH WATERCOLORS
2026 © ISABELLA KRAMER


Find me on INSTAGRAM


Jedes Jahr zu dieser Zeit überkommt mich eine unsagbare Sehnsucht nach dem Meer und weil es in diesem Sommer wohl nicht klappen wird, dorthin zu fahren, male ich mich eben ans Meer. 

______

Every year at this time, I am overcome by an indescribable longing for the sea, and because I probably won't be able to go there this summer, I just paint myself by the sea.



.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.