The Lord of the Court!

.

LORD OF THE COURT!
- pure watercolor -

SIZE:  15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: HAHNMUEHLE LEONARDO ROUGH 600 g/m²
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

This watercolor is done on a creative background wash, something I really like to do. Do you remember my animal calendar project - month animal? It's completely created in this way. In Jean Haines's wonderful and inspiring Online Art School www.watercolorinspiration.com, it was a task for the month of August to paint roosters on a background wash. Et voilà - here is my contribution.


2 Kommentare :

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.