Blue Andalusian Rooster - Der stolze Spanier

.


 BLUE ANDALUSIAN ROOSTER - DER STOLZE SPANIER 
SIZE: 15 in. x 15 in. - 38 x 38 cm
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

I love to paint roosters since my very first contact with Jean Haines's incredible books and DVD years ago. And I miss painting them, so I'm extremely excited to get in the mood again with this first study for ages. This rooster is done without any primary drawing. Thanks to the wonderful and inspiring Art School of Jean Haines www.watercolorinspiration.com


.

4 Kommentare :

  1. Hello;
    I have walked through the blogs and I love it, loose, subtle works and very good drawing.
    Congratulations.
    Regards

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hola José Antonio,
      Many thanks for your wonderful feedback on my works, so much appreciated.

      Cordial Saludo
      isabella

      Löschen
  2. Very nice drawing and painting too !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, that's done without any primary drawing. It's a special technique for what you don't use pencil. You build up the whole painting with your brush.

      Many thanks for your kind feedback, Stelios.

      warm regards,
      isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.