Under the Brigde - Fulton River, Chicago

.

UNDER THE BRIGDE
FULTON RIVER CHICAGO - Sketch

SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 28 cm 
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKP FatPad ROUGH 425 g/m²
2019 © ISABELLA KRAMER

.find me on INSTAGRAM

Painting cityscapes, streets, and urban scenes have always fascinated me. For many years, I have accumulated an infinite number of ideas, sketches, and photographs and I will try to transform more of them into watercolors. Reduced and focused on the essential moment and yet narrating a story. That's the plan and I hope it succeeds. 


.

2 Kommentare :

  1. I love this painting, Isabella! The contrast of light and shadows is perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Outstanding, Isabella! What a beautiful painting you have here:)

    AntwortenLöschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.