Faded Season

.#

FADED SEASON

SIZE: 22 in. x 15 in. - 28 x 38 cm 
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKP FatPad ROUGH 425 g/m²
2019 © ISABELLA KRAMER
.
this fall day
fades into sunset
a bird watches
©magyar

find me on INSTAGRAM

This is another watercolor after my own photography of the lakes Meissendorf, Germany during the wonderful watercolor workshop with Thomas Schaller at Chicago. For years I thought about painting this motive and Thom created such a great demo with a "bull eye" start for a soft background wash, that I decided immediately to select this as my motive. Thoms demo you can find in the collage below. 




.

6 Kommentare :

  1. I followed the imagination here; your fine time color Isabella! _m

    this fall day
    fades into sunset
    a bird watches

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Warmest thanks for this lovely gift and compliment, _m!!

      _i.

      Löschen
  2. What a wonderful opportunity to have taken a workshop from this gifted artist, Isabella! You have taken what you've learned and have made it your own. A gorgeous painting here:)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, Chris, I'm a very lucky girl!!
      Thom is such an awesome artist, painter, teacher and person, it was absolutely amazing to paint with him and watch him creating his fantastic work.

      warm regards,
      isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.