Dive Deep

 .



Dive Deep

SIZE: 15,7 in. x 15,7 in. - 40 x 40 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH and SENNELIER WATERCOLORS 

2023 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM



Sometimes we lost inspiration and motivation for painting, because of life's hick-ups. I'm sure all of us know exactly what I mean. To come back into the right mood to enjoy creating art, I know nothing better than the gorgeous loose style of Jean Haines. She's so generous that she offers some great free online tutorials at her art school and this painting is inspired by the last one. A fantastic lesson to paint Delphiniums. 



.

2 Kommentare :

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.