More Art

 .



More Art 
Day 1 - 23

SIZE:  9,4 in. x 12,6 in. - 24 x 32 cm 
PAPER: CANSON MONTVAL COLD PRESSED 300 g/m²
2023© ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

  Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.

- Andy Warhol

  


 SKTCHY ARTSCHOOL watercolor #30faces30days. Day 1 thanks for the wonderful tutorial Jenny Barnes.  


  I struggle with the pose, the values and half finished I thought it was for the bin. I'm not afraid of frustration or failure and that's how I carried on. Certainly not my best picture, but I made it. And I love doing it!!




.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.