Fisherman Gnome at Christmas - North Sea

 .



Moin! Moin!
Fisherman Gnome at Christmas

SIZE: 15,7 in. x 15,7 in. - 40 x 40 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH and SCHMINCKE WATERCOLORS

2022 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM



Oh, it wasn't easy to catch him for a portrait, he was so very busy during this heavy blizzard. He had to help the lighthouse keeper so that all the other fishermen can find their way home for Christmas. Catching a delicious fish for Christmas dinner, so I had to do a really quick job and PLOP!! he disappears!


my participation to  Jean Haines Online Art School  #Internationalgnomechallenge


.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.