Autumn in Herrenhausen

 .


AUTUMN IN HERRENHAUSEN
SIZE: 14,5 in. x 11 in. - 37 x 28 cm
PAPER: 
BOCKINGFORD RKB  FatPad NOT 425g/m² (200lb)
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors  

2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER 


 And I rose
 In rainy autumn
 And walked abroad 
in a shower 
of all my days.. 

– Dylan Tomas, Collected Poems


find me on INSTAGRAM

This is the great alley of Herrenhausen, it's a wonderful and famous part of the Royal Garden Herrenhausen and connect the castle with the city. It's of my all-time favorite places in Hannover and I have taken millions of images during all seasons at this gorgeous place. Because it's INKTOBER I have experimented a little bit with walnut ink and some splashes of Indian ink on the alley trees and I love the granulation

.

2 Kommentare :

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.