a gentle goodbye

 .


A GENTLE GOODBYE

pure watercolor with a hint of gold on canvas 
SIZE: 60 x 60 cm - 24 in. x 24 in.
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER


The changing colors of fading hydrangeas are pure autumn poetry for me and every autumn I'm inspired to transform some of their verses into a watercolor. Painting on canvas is something I really love too, it opens a lot of new possibilities and ways and let me grow as an artist. 
Inspired by www.watercolourinspiration.com of Jean Haines I use a little bit Aqua Ground from Schmincke and a hint of gold. It looks so amazing that I took some macro shots to show you the effects. 









.

2 Kommentare :

  1. Very beautiful, Isabella!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Warmest thanks, Judy, for your wonderful comment, much appreciated!!

      isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.