Cornwall's Wild Coast

.



CORNWALL'S WILD COAST
SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 28 cm 
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD RKP FatPad ROUGH 425 g/m²
2020 © ISABELLA KRAMER

.find me on INSTAGRAM

Since my first personal contact with Cornwall, this amazing region is always in my mind. I wish I could live there forever. I love everything there, the landscape, the very special people, the near to the sea and it inspires me again and again. The last months I've had not so much time for paintings, as I would wish, so the larger pieces are still only in my heart and head and I try to keep in contact with the paper, pigments, and brushes. 


.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.