Hanami

.



Finally, I reworked the first version and now I'm happy with the result.  6. March 2022 





HANAMI

SIZE:  15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD ROUGH 300 g/m² 

2019 © ISABELLA KRAMER
.
find me on INSTAGRAM


This was very challenging and I'm not really satisfied with the result. But next white sheet of paper, next chance to become better. And I love blooming cherry blossoms and the sakura tradition. 



How many, many things
They call to mind
These cherry-blossoms!

©Basho Matsuo 

.

4 Kommentare :

  1. Very graceful, elegant - quite beautiful, Isabella, even if it was not what you had originally envisioned.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much Chris! Yes, often there's a great difference between the finished work and the one I've seen in imagination before.

      Löschen
  2. Very wonderful painting and so nice spring colours !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Happy that you like the result Stelios, many thanks for nice feedback.

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.