The Observer

.

THE OBSERVER
- pure watercolors -  
SIZE:  16 in. x 12 in. - 41 x 31 cm 
PAPER: ARCHES ROUGH 300 g/m²

2019 © ISABELLA KRAMER


such questions 
linger behind these eyes
thoughts wander


©magyar


Cats are surely one of my favorite subjects to paint and they are such gorgeous mediums to study all watercolor techniques, specially wet-on-wet technique. This is our new neighbor Burma cat and she's an absolutely beauty with her stunning eyes, so I couldn't resist. 

find me on INSTAGRAM



.

8 Kommentare :

  1. I am very allergic to cats, but not for yours!!! You are a master in painting cats!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, that's really a pity with you allergy, cats are wonderful companions for artists and in general.
      Thousand thanks Judy for your so wonderful compliment, it means a lot to me!

      Löschen
  2. I adore this painting. I too love to paint cats. They are some of God's most amazing creatures...certainly have their own special personality. Beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, yes you're so very right Debbie. I can't imagine a life without cats.
      Thanks a lot for your kind feedback.

      Löschen
  3. Love the limited palette, Isabella, especially with those eyes! Beautifully painted :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much Chris and you've discovered the challenge point so very well. Happy that you like my result. Many thanks dear friend.

      Löschen
  4. A grand and artistically formed cat, Isabella_!
    __ I'll employ an over used idea here... "Purr-fect." _m

    such questions
    linger behind these eyes
    thoughts wander

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Such a kind visit and words, many thanks dear friend.

      _i.

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.