over and over

.


OVER AND OVER 

SIZE:  16 in. x 12 in. - 41 x 31 cm 
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD ROUGH 300 g/m²
WATERCOLORS: DANIEL SMITH  - WINSOR & NEWTON - MIJELLO

2019 © ISABELLA KRAMER



And more primroses - I couldn't resist to paint more and more of these lovely flowers, even their name sounds like Spring. Over the year I've plant many of them into my garden and they feels very comfort so many place are over and over covered with lovely yellow, pink and blue little stars of primroses. In this version I've tried a little more abstraction and I'm really happy with this result and hope you like it too. 



find me on INSTAGRAM




.

2 Kommentare :

  1. More of your gorgeous primroses are always welcome, Isabella!
    I love the diagonals & the abstract effect on the leaves and in the background.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much Chris for your wonderful response. I feel very at home in this way to paint flowers and could it do every day. So I'm very happy that's not boring for you and appreciate your kind feedback very much.

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.