Amaryllis for Christmas

.



AMARYLLIS FOR CHRISTMAS

SIZE: 15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: BOCKINGFORD ROUGH 300 g/m²

2017 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM

What a year - I've posted 112 painting during 2017, really a large number for me - well not as much as in 2016 but for me a lot. I'm always on my way with my art work, studying and learning, visiting workshops and seeing DVD with the Watercolor Masters and enjoying this wonderful process of growing. 
I want to thank you from my heart for your so kind interest in my work, 
your supportive comments and your so wonderful friendship 
during all this 10 !!! years (what a number, can't believe it) blogging here. 

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas 
and a fantastic, peaceful and creative 2018! 



Cordially yours,

Isabella 


.

4 Kommentare :

  1. Beautiful amaryllis! I have enjoyed all your paintings this year, and can't wait to see more next year!
    A wonderful Christmas and a great 2018 to you, Isabella!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Warmest thanks Judy for another beautiful year of friendship and inspiration.
      A beautiful Christmas time for you as well and all the best for 2018.

      xxx

      Löschen
    2. Un bouquet de merveilles!
      Joyeuses fêtes à toi et aux tiens!

      Löschen
    3. Grand merci Gine! Mes meilleurs voeux pour les fêtes de fin d'année pour toi aussi!

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.