Singer Sargent's Lantern Girls - my version

 .



Singer Sargent's Lantern Girls

my version


SIZE:  15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD COLD PRESSED NOT 425 g/m²
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors,

2024 © ISABELLA KRAMER


find me on INSTAGRAM


Do you know John Singer Sargent RA’s oil painting “Carnation, Lily, Lily, Rose”, 1885 - 1886. Surely you do, it’s one of this Royal Academician’s most famous works. And this will be my version of it. I love the motive and learned a lot while working on it. 


.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.