Colorful Rhino

 .



Colorful Rhino 

SIZE:  12 in. x 16 in. - 31 x 41 cm 
COLORS: DANIEL SMITH WATERCOLORS
PAPER: ARCHES GRAIN FIN - COLD PRESSES 300 g/m²
2023© ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM




Done after a gorgeous, informative and very inspiring Tutorial at Tom Sheperd's Online Art School. 
  I've enjoyed the painting process a lot. But my result is a bit too dark and a bit too muddy. I'll try it again to get in the mood for more light and clearer colors. Looking a Tom's magical brushwork the whole session looks so easy, but OMG, it's not!!



.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.