The Lightness of Being - one & two

 .



The Lightness of Being -
one & two

SIZE: 15,7 in. x 15,7 in. - 40 x 40 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
COLORS: SENNELIER AND DANIEL SMITH WATERCOLORS

2022 © ISABELLA KRAMER











find me on INSTAGRAM


Preparing a Toddler Workshop inspired by Jessica Durant gorgeous butterflies paintings. My sweet neighbor girls are so excited about these ideas and so I’m looking for the perfect way that we all have a lot of fun with pigments and water. I painted the butterflies with clear water and then put some drops of pigment into each one. I’m sure my little painter friends will enjoy this way of doing.




.

2 Kommentare :

  1. WOW Isabella as schaut sowas von genial aus, ich mag diese "bunte" Kunst sehr, traumhaft schöne Werke.

    Begeisterte Grüße
    von Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Gaanz lieben Dank für deine wundervolle Repik, Anke!! Ich habe mich sehr darüber gefreut.

      Alles Liebe
      isabella

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.