from above - Summer in the City 3

 .




 from Above - Summer in the City 3

 

SIZE: 30 in. x 22 in. - 76 x 56 cm (full imperial sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD COLDPRESSED 425 g/m²
COLORS:  DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors   


2022 © ISABELLA KRAMER


find me on
 INSTAGRAM


  "I‘m taking my heart into my hands and finally started with the full imperial version of my „Summer in the City from above“. It’s a wonderful experience and great fun. More and more people appear which I haven’t planned 😂😂😂..."




.

2 Kommentare :

  1. Un sujet que j'apprĂ©cie en photographie, mais lĂ , la poĂ©sie s'en mĂȘle... Beau!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Bonjour Isabella,
    Comme c'est beau, j'aime beaucoup !
    Bel fin d'aprĂšs-midi, bisous

    AntwortenLöschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.