Ponte dei Salti, Lavertezzo - Ticino

 .


Ponte dei Salti, Lavertezzo - Ticino

SIZE: 15,7 in. x 15,7 in. - 40 x 40 cm
PAPER: GUARDI ARTISTICO - TORCHON 300 g/m²
2022 © ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM


Several times we've visited this gorgeous place. An unearthly beautiful valley with a wild and emerald green river and this gorgeous old double bridge built in the 17th century. Of course, I took an infinite number of photographs and that is very helpful now to get a feel for the right atmosphere. I'm planning a full imperial piece with a bathing scene from it and to get into the mood again I've done some washes to find the right colors. 

.



2 Kommentare :

  1. Very beautiful landscape painting !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much for your kind stopping by and your wonderful feedback, Stelios. Much appreciated.

      _i.

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.