Spring arrives in Manhattan

 .



Spring arrives in Manhattan

SIZE:  15 in. x 22 in. - 38 x 56 cm (half sheet)
PAPER: SAUNDERS WATERFORD ROUGH 425 g/m²
COLORS:  DANIEL SMITH extra fine watercolors
2022© ISABELLA KRAMER

find me on INSTAGRAM



  Nearly ten years ago I've had a gorgeous stay during springtime in NYC and since this time I'm lost in love with this gorgeous city. We visited the MoMA and I was thrilled about the number of full blooming trees at 53rd street West NYC. I took many photographs but even without them, I would never forget the marvelous atmosphere. 



.

2 Kommentare :

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.